Saturday, September 5, 2020

God's plans are beautiful.

September 5, 2020

Day 1,430

Thankful for: 

family dinners. 

being able to see all my nephews and nieces. 

the ability to let my children play outside without supervision. 

letting Higbee run in the yard. 

burgers and hot dogs on the grill. 

trees and flowers and plants. 

deer in the yard. 

my husband put up a mantle over our fireplace and I've never loved him more or felt more at home in our house. 

we hung the plans for our house in our hallway today. I learned that our house is called, "The Wakefield." I also learned that it was built in 1997. Before Matt and I were even dating, our home was being built for us. God's plans are beautiful. 

hugs, kisses, and cuddles from all my loves. 

laughter. 

watching Mulan together as a family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment