Thursday, May 17, 2012

29. Phone calls with Women I Love.

 Day 29. Phone calls with Women I Love.

     I love talking with loved ones. After all, I am a woman. It's what we do. We talk. Women have a lot to say.

I love catching up with Steph as she drives home from work.
I love catching up with old friends.
I love talking to Patty when we have a quiet moment.
I love texting with Chel about her wedding...and ART :)
I love seeing Addy come to attention, and say, "Omi," when she hears my Mom's ringtone. 

     It's amazing how women understand each other. It's amazing that I have so many awesome women in my life. Women who love me. And care about me.

     Something that made me smile tonight was this: Steph and I were talking. Making plans to see each other this weekend, and she says to me, "Did I ever tell you how lucky I am to have you in my life?"

     Wow. I am the lucky one. I am the one who is blessed beyond what I deserve.


   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment