Friday, May 25, 2012

37. Day with Patty and my Mama

Day 37. Day with Patty and my Mama

     Awesome day with my sister and my Mama! We didn't do anything spectacular. We just spent time together. Had lunch. Got pedicures. Took a walk or two. But, it was really a lovely day.

     I personally feel that needing to do something spectacular with loved ones in order to spend time together is a sign that something is missing. I think it's the ordinary days that mean the most. Special days, special occasions, spectacular outings come and go. They're fun. But it's the ordinary days. The regular outings. Even the silence you spend in each others company that creates memories that last forever.

     Blessed to have my Mama, and my sister. My first friends. My best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment