Wednesday, May 23, 2012

35. Electricity

Day 35: Electricity

     Tonight might prove to be a challenging night for me. It's storming. And Addy, Roxy, and I are alone. I hate being without Matt in a thunderstorm. Especially at night. As I was writing a rather lengthy post just now, the electricity went out, and I was in the pitch black basement alone. While lighting and thunder was outside cracking. It came back on as I was fumbling around for a flashlight.

     Tonight, I am so very thankful for electricity. I'm thankful it's back on. I'm thankful I can turn on lots of lights in the house so I can't see the bright flashes of lighting outside. I'm thankful I can watch Seinfeld to distract myself. I might just watch, "The Wink," episode over and over again tonight. I need to laugh. My biggest monster is outside. I want to show him he can give me his worst. But it doesn't matter. I'm inside laughing at Seinfeld.

    


No comments:

Post a Comment