Wednesday, May 30, 2012

42. Fantastic Regular Days

Day 42: Fantastic Regular Days

     It's Wednesday. Just an ordinary Wednesday. But, I spend my Wednesdays, and all my days with Adelyn. And Matt when he's off. And my sister and Casey usually. And I've found that I live a fantastic version of regular life.

     Today's version included a play date with good friends. A special Chick-Fil-A lunch. Nap. Fun at the pool with Patty and Casey. Tacos for dinner. Ice cream.

     Adelyn loves to play with her Dada in the pool. She wants nothing to do with me when we're all in the water. And I don't mind because I get to sit back and watch them together. What a gift. The two of them. Playing together. I love to hear Addy giggle and laugh with him.  I love to watch her plant kisses all over him just because she's so happy to be at the pool with him. I love to watch Casey console Addy when she's screaming because it's break. "It okay, Addy. It okay!" He is so so sweet with her. I love to hear Addy putting sentences together. Growing up so fast. Sentences like, "Tante, moi! Tante, moi! Pees!" (Translation: Aunt Patty, more ice cream, please!) I especially love the hugs and kisses and cuddles I get from my girl.

     I am so blessed. I have fantastic regular days every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment