Monday, May 28, 2012

40. Make Up Sweets

Day 40: Make Up Sweets

     My sister and I used to get into the worst fights as girls. I would shove her into closets. She once whipped me with an electrical cord...we don't fight like that anymore. Now, it's almost weird and awkward when we fight. Maybe because we can't unleash the fury. I mean, we can't exactly be whipping each other with electrical cords anymore. So now, we just have annoying fights. Stupid fights. That escalate into you said this, and you did this, I can't believe you... Like tonight, we had a fight over which road to take to Target.

     But one thing I love about us, we don't let things fester. We get it all out there. Sometimes, we cry. Sometimes, we yell. And then...it's over. We forget about it. And we move on. And we like to commemorate the end of a fight with something sweet, usually. Tonight, it was Sweet Frog.

     Thankful for a sister who loves me. Even though I used to push her into closets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment