Sunday, May 27, 2012

39. First Pool Trip of the Summer.

Day 39. First Pool Trip of the Summer.

     Had a lovely bbq with the family today. Love spending time with my family. And they love me, even when I am grumpy and moody. (Thanks for putting up with me, Mom and Patty. I know not everyone would.) After dinner, we went to the pool. I love the first pool trip of the season. It's like the first snow of the season. Addy was filled with wonder and pure joy!

     Casey likes to jump. Over and over. He gets out. He jumps in. He swims back to the wall. He gets out. He jumps in. He has always loved the water. Addy likes to be spun around in the water. She loves the water as well. And both she and Casey are literally nothing but smiles the entire time we are there. That is until the guard blows the whistle.

     I loved watching Addy and Casey play with my Dad in the pool. Reminds me of my childhood. It is always a special occasion when my Dad swims. Not because it isn't that often, just because he's so much fun in the pool. Feel the same way about Matt. Love to hang onto him as he swims us girls around.

     Good day. Fun day. Thankful for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment