Friday, September 30, 2016

AJ. Alone and quiet.

September 30, 2016
Day 21

     Thankful for a relaxing and enjoyable evening at my sister's house tonight. Thankful for AJ. It was his birthday today. AJ is a lot like Patty. Patty and AJ are two of the most amazing and most unselfish people you could ever meet. When I think about the best people I know, Patty and AJ are at the top of the list. Thankful for AJ. It feels foreign and strange to introduce him to people as my brother-in-law. He's my brother, and I am thankful to call him family. Thankful that I was able to spend some time with Patty tonight. It was fun to cook and talk with her. Patty is like a big mug of tea with honey on a cold, rainy night. She is just so warm and friendly and comforting and cozy. Thankful for hugs at lunch time from Adelyn. Thankful for sleeping children, for a sleeping dog, for a sleeping husband. Thankful for time to be alone and to be quiet.


No comments:

Post a Comment