Sunday, September 25, 2016

Villains

September 25, 2016
Day 16

     Thankful for:

-my Kindle. It makes doing hard jobs much easier because I can just watch one of my favorite shows while I work. Even when I'm scrubbing a tub or organizing long lost beauty care products under my sink.

-Higbee. He's Mr. Popular in our neighborhood. He loves going out for walks and visiting with friends.

-Adelyn. She's hilarious. A few days ago, I overheard her telling Casey that villains had stolen her money out of her wallet. I had to confess to her: I was the villain. Tobin really needed a haircut, and the barbershop only takes cash. Since I never have cash, I thought I could use it and replace it without her ever finding out about it. I was wrong. She found out. And boy, was she pissed. She ended up forgiving me in the end, though. After lots of discussion as to how what I did was very wrong.

-Casey. He told Adelyn that as soon as he lost his next tooth, he would give her the money he got from the tooth fairy to replace the money that the villains stole from her.

-Tobin. He is always doing and saying the sweetest things. He picks me flowers when we're out walking. He tells me my hair is so beautiful. He tells me I'm pretty. He tells me I'm the best mama in the world. Everyone in the world needs a Tobin.

-a pizza dinner with my family.

-the end of a long, hard day.

No comments:

Post a Comment