Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Rain, clouds, cozy, lovely.

September 28, 2016
Day 19

     Tonight, I am thankful that I can hug and kiss and cuddle my daughter whenever I see her in the hallway at school. I am thankful for the many, many notes she leaves on my desk throughout the day. I love coming into my room and finding a note she has left for me. She draws a picture to go along with every note. I don't know what I love more: the words she writes to me or her pictures. I am thankful that Tobin is still young enough for me to sit and rock with him when he needs comforting. I am thankful for the sweetest students. I have a bit of a cold and today at recess they presented me with a "get well" card they made for me. I absolutely love teaching. I'm thankful that I love my job. I am thankful for cozy sweaters, big socks, huge mugs of hot tea with honey, and The Office. Thankful for hugs from my husband and my kids. Thankful for the rain and the cloudy sky. It was a lovely day. And I'm thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment