Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Horny and Pho.

September 13, 2016
Day 4

    

      I'm thankful for a stuffed moose that Tobin has named, "Horny." I'm thankful for the way my children are so happy to see me when I get home from work. I'm thankful for Matt. He loves me even when I'm horrible. Like I was earlier tonight when I yelled at him for leaving the bean sprouts and cilantro for our pho out all day instead of putting it in the fridge when he got home from the store. He still hugs me and loves me and smiles at me when I'm horrible. I'm thankful for the way cilantro tastes in big bowls of delicious broth. I'm thankful that my kids loved the pho. I'm thankful for the smell of freshly washed hair and skin. I'm thankful that Tobin still wants me to sing to him at night. I'm thankful for a productive day at school. I'm thankful for Higbee sleeping by my feet. Sleeping dogs are so peaceful. I'm thankful for that time of day when you can take off your clothes, and crawl into bed and say, "I'm not leaving this place until tomorrow morning."

No comments:

Post a Comment