Monday, September 26, 2016

It was brisk today, and it was truly glorious.

September 26, 2016
Day 17

     Thankful for a brisk morning and a cool, breezy day. It was a sigh of relief from the horrible, hot sun. Thankful for a cloudy day. Thankful for crunchy leaves. Thankful for red leaves. Thankful for a great day at school. Thankful for time to sit and talk with Patty. I thought we'd see each other more often now that we work at the same place. But I hardly ever see her or talk to her for more than five minutes at a time. And that has got to stop. I miss Patty even when I'm with her. It's hard to be away from your person all the time. Thankful for warm showers in a clean bathroom. Thankful for my bed. Thankful for the fact that at any point during the night, I can lean over and kiss my love. Or my furry baby. Thankful for Adelyn and Tobin. It's a powerful thing to be able to call two human beings, "my children." Thankful for a very good Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment