Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Cookies, Chicken, Cheese.

September 27, 2016
Day 18

     Tonight I am thankful...

...that I can hug and kiss and cuddle my kids anytime I want to. I am so thankful to be a mother.

...for a very clean house.

...for the crisp blue of the sky today.

...for the breezy air in fall.

...that I saw red leaves on a tree outside my window.

...for my sister.

...for my husband.

...for my mom.

...for my dad.

...that I have everything I need: food, water, shelter, clothing, love.

...that I can provide what my children need: food, water, shelter, clothing, love.

...that I can provide what Higbee needs: food, water, shelter, cookies, chicken, cheese, love.

...for peace that passes all understanding.

...for deep breaths.

...for bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment