Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Dreamland.

September 20, 2016
Day 11

     I am thankful for bathtubs filled with warm water, bubbles, plastic fish, and fishing poles. I'm thankful for bedtime. I think it's a grand thing to have a time devoted to sleeping in a big, warm bed every day. I'm thankful for a sleeping dog in my bed. I honestly feel bad for people who sleep without a dog. It must be terribly lonely. I'm thankful for pillows. I'm thankful for Netflix. I'm thankful for The Office. I love laughing my way to dreamland night after night. Thankful that in literally one minute, I can go to sleep and stay sleeping until the morning.


2 comments:

  1. Look at you. In real life the dark side is commanded by the light side. See the first few chapters of Job. Yes those are actual events. One can argue that Satan acted on his own will, but God commanded the whole thing. Good set the limits knowing full well what would happen.

    ReplyDelete