Sunday, September 18, 2016

What a wonderful word.

September 18, 2016
Day 9




I'm thankful for:

-The Office.
-birthday parties.
-birthday cake.
-homemade pho. I'm obsessed with pho right now.
-Ezekial bread with cheese melted on top.
-lotion.
-Higbee.
-the fact that Tobin tells me about 20 times a day that I'm pretty.
-the pictures that Adelyn draws.
-clean laundry.
-fresh cilantro.
-the feeling of fall in the air. It's coming.
-time to lay in bed and write.
-time to lay in bed and sleep.
-the nap I took on the couch. I love naps.
-my babies. I love how much they love me. They always know when I need a hug.
-crickets, frogs, and fireflies.
-the night.
-this time to reflect upon my day. When I think back over my days, I realize just how good and lovely and wonderful they are. It's easy to forget.

Thankful; what a wonderful word.

No comments:

Post a Comment