Friday, September 23, 2016

Chocolates and Dessert in Bed.

September 23, 2016
Day 14

     I am thankful for friends who bring you baggies filled with chocolate just because it's Friday. I'm thankful to work with people that I love. I'm thankful for friends who call me when they're at Costco to tell me the price of Zyrtec to ensure I'm getting the best deal possible. I'm thankful for nights when I can make an easy dinner and leave the dishes in the sink for the next morning. I'm thankful that Matt brings me dessert in bed. Dessert in bed is seriously underrated. You only really hear about breakfast in bed or meals brought to someone in bed because they are not well. But dessert in bed? Do yourself a favor and try it tomorrow. You will not be disappointed. Bonus points if you get someone to bring it to you. I'm thankful for shimmery blond hair. And blue eyes. And green eyes. And lovely smiles. Adelyn and Tobin make my heart happy and warm. I'm thankful that if I want to teach Higbee a new trick, he learns it in 5 minutes. He is smart as a whip. Thankful for the feeling of Friday. It has a whole different feel than Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays. You always wake up on Friday morning with a sort of anticipation and excitement. And at the end of the day, you walk out of work with a little spring in your step. Thankful for two whole days to spend at home with my loves. Thankful for a great Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment