Friday, October 14, 2016

List on a Friday.

October 14, 2016
Day 34

     Thankful for:

-a great Friday.

-a date with my husband; dinner and decoration shopping for our boy's birthday tomorrow.

-steak.

-garlic.

-my sister. What would we do without her? I love that I can ask her to watch the kids on a Friday evening after she's worked all day, and she says, "No problem."

-W.B. (details later...)

-an entire two days ahead of us to relax and celebrate Tobin's 4th birthday.

-people that I can call, "friends from work," instead of "work friends."

-cuddles with Higbee. He likes to take my spot in bed, and when I push him over, he just ends up spooning with me, and I love it. Cuddling with a dog is the coziest thing ever.

-the fact that I can go to bed without having to set my alarms for the morning.

-for things to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment