Friday, October 28, 2016

This moment.

October 28, 2016
Day 48

     I feel like I just ran a marathon. The past week and a half has been crazy, stressful, busy, and long. But, because the past week and a half has been crazy, stressful, busy, and long, this moment is incredibly sweet and relaxing and peaceful. I have never been more thankful for my bed. Thankful that Matt and I are alike in that we both need to watch television to fall asleep. I love falling asleep to funny shows at night. I laugh my way to dreamland. Thankful for a fun night talking about Christmas and Santa with the kids. Matt gave them a toy catalog to look at the other day, and they promptly found markers and circled things that they want for Christmas. We had great fun looking over their selections. Thankful that I have two whole days to spend with my loves ahead of me. Thankful for the miraculous sunrise this morning. It made me exclaim out loud, "Wow." Thankful for the still and quiet. Thankful for a peaceful home. Thankful for the end of this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment