Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sweet spots.

October 16, 2016
Day 36

     Thankful for:

-love notes from Adelyn. Her words were just the thing I needed to hear today. She became my lighthouse when River died, and she has never stopped being my lighthouse. On dark days, she is pure sunshine and joy.


-Tobin. He tells me about 20 times a day that I'm beautiful and that he loves me. And whenever I need a hug, he knows. Tobin is the best hugger. Everyone needs a hugger like my Tobin boy. 

-Higbee. He is always there for me. He is there with kisses and snuggles and nuzzles. 

-Patty. Just talking with her on the phone makes everything feel okay again.

-my dad. I got to hang out with him for a little bit today, and it was so good to just be where he was. 

     Thankful that on hard days, there are sweet spots. Thankful that on hard days, there is the promise of a fresh new morning waiting just around the bend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment