Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Thanksgiving Lens

October 26, 2016
Day 46

     Thankful for my bed, for my pillows, for my dog, for The Office, for big mugs of tea and honey, for my babies, for my husband, for people at work who love me and pray for me and my family, for Patty, for Sue, for the promise of another fresh new day coming tomorrow, for medicine, for dinners of tea and toast, for time to sleep.

     It has been a stressful past week or so, but less so when I'm writing about all the good things in my life. When you look at your life through the thanksgiving lens, there is just so very much to be happy and joyful about. And when there is so very much to be happy and joyful about, there just isn't much time to be worried or fearful or anxious or full of doubt.

     Being thankful > The alternative

No comments:

Post a Comment