Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Wonderful Wednesday.

October 12, 2016
Day 32

     Tonight, I am thankful for phone calls from friends. I'm thankful for my friend, Jacynda. I love our conversations. They're gross and hilarious. I'm thankful for my friend, Michelle. She had me laughing my way through my workout tonight. I'm thankful for a very good day at work today. I love when things make sense and run smoothly and feel organized. Thankful that when I come home, my kids go like this, "MA-MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And then they run to me with arms outstretched and big toothy smiles. Thankful that Adelyn and Tobin still like for me to sing to them at night. They always want a Christmas carol. Who can blame them? Adelyn thinks they are, "soft and sweet." She told me so tonight just before I left Tobin's room. Oh yeah...they have a "sleepover" every night. They don't like to sleep alone. Again, who can blame them? Thankful that tomorrow I get to go on a field trip to a mountain. I am so thankful that it's fall. I know, I know...you might be thinking...okay, we get it...you like the fall. I don't care. I'll say it a million times. I love this weather. I love the cool, crispness in the air. I love the glow of the leaves. I love the way my skin feels when the cool air hits it. I love fall. And I am thankful for it.

     Thankful for a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment