Monday, October 24, 2016

Autumn Sunset.

October 24th, 2016
Day 44

     Thankful for time to sit and be quiet with my kids this evening. Thankful for lots of time to lay in bed and read. Thankful that Tobin was hungry tonight and asked for "meal." Translation: oatmeal. Thankful that I was able to come home after a tough day and relax and be still and quiet in my home with my children. Thankful for my husband. Thankful for sleeping babies, for a sleeping pup, and for a sleeping husband. Thankful for the way that Tobin's hand still feels so tiny in my hand. Thankful that my husband runs errands for me, and he doesn't complain about it. Thankful for the feeling of clean skin in bed. Thankful that I get to go to sleep in about 3 minutes and sleep all the way until morning. Thankful for red leaves, for puffy clouds, and for the electric light of an autumn sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment