Sunday, July 23, 2017

A great Sunday.

July 23, 2017
Day 296

     Today was lovely. It was cloudy and rainy. We went to church. We looked at houses. We had dinner with Matt's mom and Steph and Mario. It was delicious. It's always good to hang out with family and talk and laugh. I'm thankful for our home. I'm thankful for the possibility of a new home. I'm thankful that it doesn't really matter much what the walls of your home look like. Or the way it's set up. Or if it has nice upgrades in the kitchen. What matters most is the people you share your living space with. And if you have your favorite people around, any place can be home, because home is where the heart is. I'm thankful for blue eyes and green eyes. I'm thankful for funny shows to watch that make me laugh. I'm thankful for a brand new week coming up. I'm thankful for the smell of my home and my bedroom and my blankets. I'm thankful for hugs from my husband and my kids. I'm thankful for "good morning kisses" from my kids. I'm thankful for Higbee. I love the way he presses his head into my chest and cuddles with me when I come home. Thankful for a great Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment