Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Adventures at the Farm.

July 26, 2017
Day 299

     Today was lovely. We went to a farm to explore and to adventure.


















     Thankful for the colors green and blue. Thankful for flowers. For animals. I'm thankful for donkey eyelashes. They're so beautiful and wispy. I'm thankful for the way Adelyn and Tobin held my hands while we walked at the farm today. I'm thankful for Adelyn's toothless smile. I'm thankful for flowers that grow up through the pavement. I'm thankful for Parks and Rec. I'm thankful for my family. I'm thankful for a meeting for school tomorrow. I love saying this, "I have to go to a meeting." It makes me feel professional. Thankful for a lovely day with my babes. Thankful that it's still July. Thankful for peace that passes all understanding. Thankful for a quieted mind.

     Thankful. 

1 comment: