Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Family Day.

July 19, 2017
Day 292

     Today was lovely. We spent the day with Matt's mom. She took us to breakfast, to Barnes and Noble, and to Toys R Us. The kids had a blast picking out new books and a new toy. Adelyn ate all of her big breakfast, and finished Tobin's. She's going through a growth spurt. We are so blessed to have Matt's mom close by and as a part of our lives. She's a blessing to us. It's always good to see her and spend time with her.

     We went to Patty's for dinner. Odette was smiling and feeling better than she was yesterday. She was teething yesterday, and she was so sad. It's always good to see my sister and my nieces and nephew.

     Today was another good and lovely and peaceful day. I am so thankful to my God for giving me peace. I am thankful for days to enjoy my babies. I'm thankful for days to spend with family. God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment