Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Amayuls.

July 18, 2017
Day 291

     Today was a very pleasant day. The wind was gentle and warm. We had a lazy morning. I love lazy mornings. I love looking at blue eyes and green eyes in the morning. I love "good morning hugs." I love watching Berenstain Bears in bed before we get dressed. I felt strong today. I felt calm and peaceful.

     These were the things that made me happiest today:

1. The way Tobin says, animal. He says it like this: "a-may-uls."

2. The way Tobin cuddles in bed with his amayuls at bedtime.

3. The way Adelyn gathered her things for her sleepover with her grandma tonight.

4. The way Higbee and Greenie slept on the couch together this afternoon.

5. The quiet after the teething storm that hit the Galarza home this afternoon. We've never heard Odette cry so hard before, and to be honest, it was alarming.

6. Thankful for Tylenol.

7. Thankful for Stephanie. I can call her anytime for sound and reliable medical advice.

8. Haircuts.

9. How grown up Adelyn Bailey was today. And how sweet she was. She was as sweet as sugar today. I love her sweet as sugar days.

10. A lovely sunset.

     Thankful for another successful and peaceful day. If feels so good to have peace deep down in my soul. Thankful for Bible verses that speak to me. Thankful that there is still so much summer left. Thankful for time to sit and be thankful. Thankful for sleepy Higbee. Thankful for a fine day.

No comments:

Post a Comment