Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Pool Mornings.

July 12, 2017
Day 285

     Thankful for mornings spent at the pool. For kisses in the pool. Thankful for my sister. For my husband. For my children and nieces and nephew. Thankful for late night movies. Thankful for how cuddly Higbee was today. It's not very often that he lays his head on my lap for an extended amount of time. But he did today, and it made me happy. Thankful for afternoon naps. For homemade guacamole. For sleepovers. I'm thankful that Tobin cuddled with me the whole time we watched a movie in the basement today. I'm thankful that he told me that I'm the love of his life. He also told me that he will never stop loving me. Thankful for carrots that were cooked in stock. Thankful that Adelyn remains my lighthouse. She is a bright light on dark days.  It was a good day. I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment