Sunday, July 16, 2017

Sunday.

July 16, 2017
Day 289

     Today was a good day. We went to church, a birthday party, and we looked at some houses. Then we had dinner with family. It was a delicious dinner, and it was so good to spend time with family. I am especially thankful for Stephanie, today. The truth is this: for the past few weeks, I thought I was dying from various ailments. Stephanie assured me today that I am not dying, and that there is nothing wrong with me. When you feel like black storm clouds have been hanging over your head for the longest time, and someone comes along and clears them away for you...it's a feeling I can't really describe. I'm on top of the world.

     I'm thankful for family dinners. I'm thankful for people to call family. I'm thankful for words of encouragement from Stephanie. Thankful for the shady spots on dog walks. Thankful for Sundays. Thankful that today was a day of freedom for me. Freedom from Facebook and freedom from fear. It was a pleasant day, and I'm thankful that I had it to enjoy.
   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment