Monday, July 24, 2017

List.

July 24, 2017
Day 297

I'm thankful for family.
I'm thankful for text messages with people I love.
I'm thankful for phone calls.
I'm thankful for tears.
I'm thankful for afternoons at the pool with family.
I'm thankful for air conditioning.
I'm thankful for wind.
I'm thankful for the way the leaves look when it rains.
I'm thankful for the way chocolate cookies crumbs look on little mouths.
I'm thankful for Higbee.
I'm thankful for friends.
I'm thankful for conversation with friends.
I'm thankful for July.
I'm thankful for Tobin's light saber tooth brush.
I'm thankful for turkey meatballs with tons of garlic and onion.
I'm thankful for salads with croutons on them.
I'm thankful for cheeks made pink by the sun.
I'm thankful that tomorrow is a new day.
I'm thankful for waxed legs.
I'm thankful for waxing sessions on the bathroom floor.
I'm thankful for the quiet and still of night.
I'm thankful for tomatoes with hummus.
I'm thankful for "good morning hugs and kisses" from my babes.
I'm thankful for our home.
I'm thankful to be able to spend so much time with them this summer.
I'm thankful that we still have summer left.
I'm thankful for our birthday month coming up: August.
I'm thankful for meetings coming up.
I'm thankful for funny shows to watch.
I'm thankful for books to read.
I'm thankful for Adelyn and Tobin. They fill me with awe.
I'm thankful that Matt is off tomorrow.
I'm thankful for time to lay in bed and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment