Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sun-kissed cheeks.

July 9, 2017
Day 282

     It was our first day back after vacation. And while it was a bit sad, it was good to be back home and sleep in our own bed and cuddle with our Higbee boy. He was very happy to come home. I am so thankful for my family. Without them, life would be hard, sad, and lonely. It was nice to come home to an extremely clean house. The kids and I went over to Patty's house tonight to hang out. We played games, we watched a movie, and we talked. We might have sent the kids downstairs with some cheese puffs so we could eat ice cream sundaes alone in peace. It was delicious and I don't regret it. Matt is off again tomorrow and we have to go grocery shopping. I'm thankful he can come with me. I love shopping with Matt because he puts fun things to eat in our cart. Thankful for naps in the afternoon. For Higbee following me around everywhere, for family, for sun-kissed cheeks. Thankful for time spent with family that is good for my soul. Thankful for a fine Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment