Monday, September 4, 2017

A day to be thankful for.

September 4, 2017
Day 339

     Today was lovely. The weather was warm, but breezy. The sun was bright. The sky was blue. Adelyn and I went grocery shopping in the morning. I love to shop with my girl. The four of us played hide and seek. I love to hear my children laugh. We went to a playground and played with Casey and Phia. Odette joined us too. She just smiled the whole time. We saw my parents for a few minutes, and my dad had little gifts for the kids. I love my parents. We had dinner with Matt's mom. We had bbq and it was delicious. Afterwards, Matt's mom treated us to ice cream. It was such a pretty night to go have ice cream. I love Matt's mom. She is such a kind soul. It was a great day. A pleasant day. A day to be thankful for.

     Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment