Monday, September 18, 2017

Fall sunsets.

September 18, 2017
Day 353

     Here are the best parts of today:

     Higbee and I went out for a quiet evening walk, and we stopped on my favorite hill to watch the clouds turn from pink to dark blue. Sunsets make me feel full of gratitude. There is something so miraculous about the clouds and the many colors of a fall sunset.

     The leaves were crunching under my feet while I walked Higbee tonight.

     I cuddled with Adelyn after we read On the Banks of Plum Creek, and we fell asleep together. It was sweet and warm and cozy.

     Tobin wanted me to sing to him before bed tonight.

     Matt hugged me and told me he loved me today after school.

     I got to talk to my mom on the phone.

     I taught science class outside today, and we found a huge spider.

     The playground at school is surrounded by tons of wild flowers

     So many people prayed for me today. I'm thankful for friends and family who prayer.

     Today was a great day. And I'm thankful that I had it to enjoy.

     Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment