Thursday, September 7, 2017

Wonderful Beings.

September 7, 2017
Day 342

     Children are so loving. They are like lovable puppies. Even when someone wrongs them, they so easily forgive and move on. And when they move on, they give even more love and hugs and smiles to the person that wronged them. I pray that lasts forever with my kids. I pray they never stop forgiving so easily.

     Today was crazy busy and stressful. We had a showing this morning, so I had to get the house ready to show before I left for school. I had to drop Higbee off at Patty's in the morning. I had school, then Adelyn had ballet, then I had to pick up Tobin and Higbee from Patty's house, make dinner, make lunches, oversee homework, bathe the kids, put them to bed, and do some work for school. All the while, Higbee was ringing the bell over and over to go out. The kids were running around and making loud noises. I lost my patience during dinner at the 45 minute mark of Adelyn and Tobin not eating their food.

     I apologized and asked them to forgive me. And they immediately forgave me and gave me hugs and kisses. They are wonderful beings.

     Thankful for my babies. Thankful for my students. Thankful for a good Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment