Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Team.

September 27, 2017
Day 362

     My favorite part of this day was between coming home from school and before bedtime. We laughed. We danced. We slow danced at first. Then we fast danced. We came up with team names for our family. Tobin is: Fennec Fox. Fennec for short. He looks just like a Fennec Fox. Plus he's super clever and playful and cute and cuddly. Adelyn is: Wild One. Well, she's a horse named, Wild One. Sometimes a horse is gentle and tame, and sometimes they're wild with their manes tossing about in the breeze while they run away fast. I am: Otter Mama. I like to hold my babies close, and if I could, I would definitely keep my favorite stone in my stomach pouch. Matt is: Cookie Bear. He's cuddly and sweet like a honey bear, but he likes cookies more than honey.

     Days like these with my family makes me happy to be alive.

     Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment