Sunday, September 10, 2017

Anniversary celebration.

September 10, 2017
Day 345

     My parents celebrated 39 years of marriage on Saturday. They are my heroes. They are an example of love, dedication, and devotion. They are two of my favorite people in the world. I love their sweet hearts. They are always thinking of others. Case in point: my dad spent 18 hours fixing Matt's vehicle yesterday. On my parent's real anniversary date. And they had dinner plans. That's exactly who my parents are. Completely giving and unselfish. Entirely good and wonderful and loving and kind. They are two of the greatest gifts, and I will forever be thankful to my God for picking them out for me.

     We celebrated them tonight with a lovely dinner and an ice cream cake. We listened to stories of the time when they were dating. I saw quite a few sparkles in their eyes as they told their stories of love from the past.

     I am beyond thankful for my parents. They are amazing and I am blessed to call them: family. Thankful for their 39 years of love.

     Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment