Sunday, September 3, 2017

A Sunday well spent.

September 3, 2017
Day 338

     Today was wonderful. We went to my parent's house and spent the day outside with the trees. I love the trees at my parent's house. I went shopping with my dad. And when we came home, I went shopping with my mom because my dad and I forgot the ice cream. We had the most delicious meal. Turkey breast, rice, broccoli, and the freshest and most delicious melon. We had strawberry shortcake with vanilla ice cream for dessert. It was a really fun day. The kids and Higbee really enjoyed running around outside all day. I love to watch my kids get dirty from playing outside.

     Thankful for my parent's house. Thankful that my family loves to spend time together. Thankful for a dinner that tasted just like my childhood. Thankful for big trees. Thankful for the best parents. Thankful for my family. Thankful for a Sunday well spent with the people I love. It was a good, blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment