Wednesday, September 13, 2017

The best parts of this Wednesday.

September 13, 2017
Day 348

     Today, Matt came up to me in the kitchen and looked at me for a long time while he held me in his arms. Then he told me, "You're so pretty." And then he kissed me. It's a sweet life with my love and our babies.

     It rained this morning. I love waking up to the sound of rain on the windows and the roof.

     Adelyn and I are reading On the Banks of Plum Creek together at night. We read two or three chapters a night. Tonight, we read a chapter called, "Ox on the roof." When I read the title of the chapter she said, "Oh, good...Ox on the roof...I love this chapter." I love that she loves to read with me.

     I came to bed early tonight so I could finish a movie I started last night. I love watching movies in bed at night.

     Tomorrow is Thursday. And the day after that is Friday. I'm excited for this weekend.

     I love kissing my children goodnight. It's one of the brightest spots of my day. I also love waking them up in the morning. Ever since they were babies, I've loved to wake them up in the morning, and put them to bed at night. It's just that I'm so proud to have children to take care of. Waking them and kissing them goodnight is a good way to begin and end each day.

     I take the bigs and the littles to school every morning. That's Casey, Adelyn, Tobin, and Sophia. We have a good time listening to music and praying for our day together. I'm proud to call them all my family.

     I'm looking forward to spending time with family this weekend.

     Tobin's new nickname is Fennec. We watch nature shows all the time now because Tobin is obsessed with animals. We watched one show about desserts. And living in one of the desserts was the Fennec Fox. I think Tobin looks just like a Fennec Fox. Matt and Patty think so, too.

     Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment