Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Greetings.

January 11, 2022
Day 1,902

     There is nothing better than coming home to the best house in the woods and being greeted by all of this in order: 

1. Matt comes out and hugs and kisses me and helps me carry my things into the house. He always smiles when he sees me. I never forget to watch for his smile. 

2. Higbee jumps up and kisses me and does lots of happy spinning and makes happy noises when I come in. 

3. Adelyn and Tobin yell, "Mama!" Then they run and hug me and ask me about my day. 

     Is this even real life that I get to come home to my dream house and dream family every single day? I could write these things over and over and over again on this blog and never get tired of writing about them. I don't deserve such priceless gifts. 

     Thankful for my family, our dog, and our home in the wild woods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment