Thursday, January 6, 2022

A list for today.

January 6, 2022
Day 1,897

Thankful for: 

Text messages from people who care. 

Feeling better with each day that passes. 

A new show to watch: Modern Family. 

Books to read. 

A huge pot of homemade chicken noodle soup. 

Matt cleaned up our home today. 

Matt got Tobin a new video game today. 

Whenever I see Tobin he says, "I love you, Mama!" And then he says, "Muah!" 

Adelyn and I played Uno together today. 

Adelyn is feeling better. 

My parents are feeling better. 

Another day off tomorrow. I've needed to be off all week because I had covid, and somehow...school has been cancelled all week. 

More snow on the way. 

Higbee being cuddly. 

Matt walking outside in this outfit: sweatshirt, shorts, snow boots, and snow hat. I love him. 

Matt still sleeps in bed with me even though I have covid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment