Saturday, January 1, 2022

New Year's Day.

January 1, 2022
Day 1,892

Thankful for: 

We all stayed up to watch the ball drop. 

Lots of good food from the grocery store. I'm thankful I can shop for all the food we need and want and we don't have to worry about money. It's not something I take for granted. 

Rain. I love rainy, foggy, misty, cloudy days. They are the best. 

Thankful for coming home to my sweet husband. He always comes out to help me carry in the groceries. 

Lunch with Matt on the couch. 

Watching the Harry Potter reunion special with Matt. 

An easy dinner of ravioli. 

Lots of snacks. 

Tea in fancy tea cups out of a fancy tea pot. It just tastes better. Adelyn and I have decided to make tea time a daily ritual. We're bringing tea time back. 

Watching girly movies with Adelyn. We watched Little Women and Sleepless in Seattle. I love showing new movies to my girl. 

Lots of hugs from Adelyn and Tobin today. 

Seeing Matt and Tobin have a good time watching sports together. 

Time to play ping pong in the basement with my babes. 

Super Mario Brothers. 

A long, hot bath. 

A lovely first day of 2022. 




No comments:

Post a Comment