Sunday, January 30, 2022

Ten times a day.

January 30, 2022
Day 1,931

Thankful for: 

A day called Sunday. 

Time to clean. 

Time to make and bake and break bread. 

Pasta. 

Time with my family. 

My dad brought a special knife sharpener for us today. I love surprise gifts. 

My mom brought vitamins for Tobin. It's such a blessing to have good vitamins for Tobin and it's a blessing that my mom buys them for him. 

Time to sit at the table and drink tea from pretty teacups. 

A tidy home. 

Going up to bed before 8 pm. 

Time to lay in bed and read and crochet and watch a show. 

Time to talk things out with my sister. 

Hugs from Adelyn and Tobin. Our goal is to hug at least ten times a day. 

Higbee was sweet and good today. I love it when Higbee is calm. 

A fresh new Monday starts tomorrow. 

A bread new month coming soon. 

At least two more months of cool weather. I'm glad for that. 

Texts from Matt. He just gets me. 

Time to sleep all night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment