Saturday, January 22, 2022

This happy life.

January 22, 2022
Day 1,913






     Today was a very good day. Matt was home. We went with Patty and Armando to look at a middle school for Adelyn and Casey. We took all the kids out to lunch at Foster's. Sometimes a burger and fries really hits the spot. Then we all came back to our house and relaxed. I went sledding with Casey, Adelyn, Tobin, and Sophia. I love that we still have icy snow leftover in the yard. I hope it lasts a long time. Adelyn went to spend the night with Phia and Odette, and Casey stayed here to spend the night with Tobin. I cleaned out and organized our pantry and put almost everything in plastic containers. I think it looks nice and I'm pleased with how it turned out. I love little projects. Tomorrow will be a good day. I get to see my parents and my brother, his wife, and their kids for the first time since Christmas. I also get to see my grandma and celebrate her birthday. I'm excited to get up tomorrow morning and bake a cake. 

     Thankful for a good day with my favorites. Thankful for tomorrow with my favorites. Thankful for this happy life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment