Sunday, January 23, 2022

Wonderful day of visiting.

January 23, 2022
Day 1,914

     Today was really wonderful. I saw my parents for the first time since Christmas. We had a lovely family day, but we were missing Matt and Armando. We had pizza and salad for lunch. We had a delicious cake and ice cream to celebrate my grandmother's birthday. We sat around and talked and drank tea. We played with Oliver who is getting cuter and cuter with every day that passes. Casey, Addy, Tobin, Sophia, Ryker, and Odette played outside in the snow. When they came in their cheeks were very rosy and cold. I love cheeks made rosy by the cold. When Patty took my grandmother home, I got to give Odette a bath. It was nice to see a little one play with toys in the tub. I miss those days of giving my own little ones a bath. It was a wonderful day of visiting and catching up with each other. I was thankful to see my family. 

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful and satisfying day to be with those I love 💕

    ReplyDelete