Thursday, January 20, 2022

Corned beef and cabbage.

January 20, 2022
Day 1,911

Thankful for: 

Another day off. 

Time to clean. 

Time to get school work done. 

Time to hang out with my babies. 

Time to make a delicious dinner: corned beef and cabbage. 

Tomorrow is Friday. Just one day of work, and then two more days of being home. Home is my favorite place to be. 

The pleasure of seeing my home neat and clean. 

Matt. I love him. I love his smile, his hugs, the love he has for me and our family. 

Adelyn and Tobin. They make every day happy and full. 

Baking bread. Even if it's just a quick Irish soda bread, baking bread makes me really happy. 

Hot tea. 

Prayer. I love praying with my kids before bed. 

Time to read to my babies. I love reading with them each night. It's my favorite time of day. 

Adelyn helped me grade my papers tonight. 

I booked a tattoo appointment for April for my 40th birthday, and I'm excited about it. 

I have leftover potatoes and cabbage for lunch tomorrow. 

Time to lay in bed and sleep all night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment