Tuesday, January 18, 2022

All things good and lovely.

January 18, 2022
Day 1,909


     Matt and I love making our home beautiful. Today we went on a little date to Home Goods and got a cute bench, a basket, and some blankets for a little corner in our home. I love this little corner. 

     Today was a good, good day. We all slept in. We all had breakfast together. We relaxed. The kids played video games in the morning. In the afternoon, they went out and stayed out until long after the sun went down. Matt and I spent a good deal of time in bed today. Time spent in bed with the love of my life is time well spent. We had pasta for dinner. I made cinnamon bread that Matt had been wanting me to make. Matt and I walked Higbee. My new amber necklace came today. I read to the kids cuddled in bed at bedtime. 

     This day was all things good and all things lovely. I'm thankful for it. 

     P.S. Just looking out of our bedroom window is a delight and treat for the eyes. Matt and I remembered today that the view of our last bedroom window was looking out at another row of townhouses. I still can't believe that this gorgeous home in the country is ours. And we can look out at the woods...no...look out at our woods anytime we want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment