Saturday, January 8, 2022

He's the perfect man.

January 8, 2022
Day 1,899

Thankful for: 

A quiet day at home. 

Matt. He goes out and does nice things for us. Today he picked up covid tests and cupcakes for us. The cupcakes were delicious. 

Time with Adelyn. We played with dolls. We played games. We ate our meals together. We had cupcakes together. 

A talk with Adelyn about her future husband. I asked Addy what kind of man she would like to marry when she grows up and she listed a bunch of things that she wants. Then she said, "Basically...I want a man just like dad. He's the perfect man! He's a good father, he takes care of us, he loves you, he's romantic." It made me so happy to hear my girl say that. 

A clean bed and blankets. 

Walking with Matt and Higbee. 

Seeing Tobin for a bit. I miss him.

One more day off tomorrow. 

Getting ahead on the yearbook this past week. 

Higbee being cuddly today. 












No comments:

Post a Comment