Friday, January 28, 2022

Fresh snow and a fun day.

January 28, 2022
Day 1,919

Thankful for: 

Snow. 

My cozy, warm home. 

Sweatpants and a sweatshirt and socks. 

Television. 

Texts from Matt. 

A phone call from Matt today just to say hi. 

Time with Addy, Tobin, Casey, Sophia, and Odette. 

Easy meals and ice cream for dessert for the kids. Except for Tobin who always chooses to have a popsicle. 

Roasted vegetables and kale and pecans with lemon dressing. It's so delicious. 

Being able to work from home today. 

Living in a place where my kids can play outside while I'm inside. I love hearing my kids yell and play outside. 

The feeling of fresh snow under my boots. 

Cuddly Higbee. 

Not having to set my alarm for tomorrow morning. 

Water with lime and mint leaves. I love it. 

Cuddling with Odette on the couch and eating crackers and watching a show. 

Two whole more days off ahead of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment