Monday, June 2, 2014

A marvelous Monday.

Project 365 * 4
Day 518

   










He picked flowers for his Tante. My sweet boy. 





     Thankful for wide open spaces of green grass and blue sky. Thankful for the way the wind and the sun makes baby hair look like feathers. Thankful for tiny hands to hold when the steps are just a wee bit high. Thankful for empty hands when they find the courage to do it themselves. Thankful for so many hugs, kisses, and cuddles today. Thankful for the way Tobin goes like this when he kisses: "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaa!" Thankful for the way Adelyn looks at ballet class. Thankful for soapy baby bodies during bath time. Thankful for clean kids in fresh pajamas. Thankful that I literally have to tell my husband, "enough!" He never leaves me alone. He's obsessed with me. Me. Imperfect and flawed. He loves me as if he can't breathe without me. And I have to say, the feeling is mutual. Thankful for a grand day with the ones I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment