Monday, June 16, 2014

Night Drive. Food. Summer.

Project 365 * 4
Day 532

     Thankful for:

-A night drive with Patty. No matter what mood I'm in, I always feel better after a night drive. Driving down dark roads while watching lightning and listening to the raunchiest music we can find is the best cure for what ails me.

-A full fridge and pantry. I went shopping tonight after the kids went to bed. We had nothing in the house from being gone on vacation. It's hard not to have any food in the house. I feel very thankful that we never have to worry about what our children will eat for the day. I'm very thankful to have all we need and more.

-Possibilities. We have all summer long to do whatever we want. It's my last summer as a stay at home mom. And I intend on making it a memorable one. Feeling excited to spend the whole summer with my babes.

     Thankful for a good day with my husband and babies. Thankful for afternoons spent at the pool. Thankful for my night drive with Patty. Thankful for food. Thankful my children will never feel the pain of hunger. Thankful for summer. Thankful for possibilities. They're endless.



No comments:

Post a Comment