Monday, June 9, 2014

Enjoying the Present.

Project 365 * 4
Day 526

     I'm kind of sad because I only took like...eight pictures today. And they were only pictures of the kids eating pie and ice cream for dessert. But some days are like that. They are just meant to be enjoyed at the present. As the day is happening.

     This day was fabulous. We went to the beach. We played in the pool. We watched a movie and ate popcorn. Patty and AJ made fish tacos for dinner. And of course, as is tradition on our family vacations, my dad was cooking up a whole mess of seafood. We played in the rain. We listened to good music. I had a beer, or two, at lunchtime. Just because I could. It was a damn good day. And while I'm sorry I didn't get more pictures of it, I'm not sorry that I just relaxed and enjoyed it. After all, I'm on vacation, too.







No comments:

Post a Comment